The conference continues as we focus on improving strategic retailer-supplier business processes. Participate in our one-on-one retailer meetings and open forum sessions to gain insights and share fresh ideas.
The event will kick off with a collaborative luxury yacht cruise around New York City on Tuesday evening.
Agenda items include:
- Sex, Lies and Merchandising - Inez Blackburn, Director of Education, Institute of Retail Innovation and Education
- Clear as Mud - How Poor Supply Chain Visibility can Hurt your Business - Matt Smith, Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, icix
- Ocean Piracy, the Panama Canal and the Re-industrialization of the U.S. - Richard D. Hastings, CCE, Macro and Consumer Strategist, Global Hunter Securities, LLC
- Mobile Commerce Best Practices - Paula Giovannetti, Owner, EC Workshops, LLC
- Supplier use of RFID - Paul Arguin, Senior Director, RFID Development, r-pac International Corp.
- Freight Claims - Gerard F. Smith, Managing Partner, New Jersey office of Pezold, Smith, Hirschmann, and Selvaggio LLC
- The Evolving Role of Technology in Conveyance Visibility and Security - William Ferguson, Vice President, Security Services for NYK Line (North America) Inc., Group Security Officer, NYK Group Americas
- Dominate Your Space By Achieving Supply Chain Excellence - George Muha, FreightSavingTips.com
- Supplier Open Forum - Facilitated by Jessica Butler, Founder, Attain Consulting Group
- Retailer One-on-Ones Confirmed:
- Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Bob's Stores
- Burlington Coat Factory
- Lord & Taylor
- Neiman Marcus
- Pier 1 Imports
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- The Container Stores
VCF offers service providers a variety of opportunities to position your company to our membership and conference attendees. CLICK HERE to review available options for the VCF East Coast Collaborative Conference.
Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
100 Frank W Burr Boulevard
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Make your reservations now at a special rate of $149 per night by calling the hotel and mentioning the VCF Conference. Special room rates are on a first-come, first-serve basis and are only available for reservations made on or before Monday, May 21, 2012.
Availability is limited so Register Today:
*Be sure to SIGN IN first to receive the member rate!
Payment must be received prior to event taking place or registrant forfeits right to participate. Exceptions must be approved in advance; request for exception may be submitted to email@example.com.
In the event of your registration cancellations, a credit will be applied towards a future VCF event, less a 25% administrative fee. In addition, there are no credits for any reason for any events where the registration rate is below $300 per person. All cancellation requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acts of God, Fires, Strikes, or Cancellation of Event
In case this event is interrupted, postponed or discontinued due to (i) the exhibit hall having been destroyed or damaged, or (ii) if the show fails to take place as scheduled or is interrupted or discontinued for any reason, or (iii) access to the premises is prevented or interfered with by reason of any strike, lockout, injunction, act of war, act of terrorism or threat of terrorism, act of God, emergency declared by any governmental agency, etc., the attendee/registrant waives any and all damages and claims for damages, and agrees that the only liability of VCF shall be, at VCF's sole option, either to (a) reschedule the event or (b) to return to each attendee its registration fee, less a pro-rata share of all costs and expenses incurred by VCF.
Mailing List Consent
By registering for this event, you agree to receive mailings from VCF and its affiliates. You may receive information about VCF products, services, and educational offerings that relate to your areas of interest. If you have questions or concerns, or wish to be removed from VCF's list, please contact us at askVCF@vcfww.com.
The registrants give permission to VCF to use photographs, video or audio taken of them at the event in all forms of media, for any and all purposes including advertising, publicity, display, audiovisual, exhibition, commercial or editorial use, and release the VCF, and any of its affiliates, associates, officers, employees, agents and members from any claims related thereto.