WHERE CAN I VIEW THE WHOLE AGENDA?
We offer three options:
- You can view the details from our web-based agenda [CLICK HERE]
- You can download and view it from any of your mobile devices
- Go to http://eventmobi.com/rvcfspring14 and save it to your home screen for easy access and retreival
Registered attendees will have access to loads of useful features including in-session note taking, attendee messaging, notes email forwarding and more. CLICK HERE to learn about the features.
Session topics to include:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Consumer Relationship Management
|Featured Speakers to Include:
Director of Claims Management, Vendor Consulting Group
Wal-Mart Invoicing and Matching Information / Dealing with Wal-Mart as it Relates to Claims
Angela Gautney is the current Director of Claims with Vendor Consulting Group. Angela previously was the Dispute Resolution Manager for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc where she led over 100 associates and managers handling over 6 Billion Dollars in claims in her 14 year career. She founded the Claim Visibility portal that debuted in 2014 and helped create some of the claims procedures being used today. Speaking engagements include Retail Link User Group meetings, Wal-Mart Ecommerce and Grocery Conference, and Retail Claims Management Associations. Angela holds an Accounts Payable Manager certification with The Accounts Payable Network and strives to educate suppliers how to prevent and resolve claims. She came to VCG in 2013 and has helped recover millions for many VCG clients.
Vice President, Replenishment, Customer Satisfaction, AutoZone
Innovation through Collaboration - A Look Under the Hood of how a Retailer and Supplier Benefitted from Leveraging CPFR
Stephany Goodnight started her career in public accounting at Ernst & Young and joined AutoZone in 2001 as Assistant Corporate Controller, where she had primary responsibility for financial reporting. In 2004 she became Director of Merchandising Support, where she reported to the EVP of Merchandising in the areas of Planning & Analysis, Category Management and Pricing. In that role she also initiated the company's efforts in global sourcing. Stephany moved to Supply Chain in 2008 where she became Vice President of Replenishment. In her current role she is responsible for $4B+ in annual merchandise purchases and for the planning, forecasting and productivity of nearly $3B in inventory. Her team partners closely with Merchandising in the areas of vendor performance management and continuous improvement. Stephany earned her Master's Degree in Accounting from the University of Memphis and remains an avid basketball fan of both the U of M Tigers and the Memphis Grizzlies.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AND - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Retail Solutions and Offer Manager, Global Supply Chain,
BP Lubricants, US
Eric Aronowitz is a 25 year Information Technology and Supply Chain professional, holding positions across industry and retail channels. Eric joined BP Lubricants in 2004 and led the formation of its Retail Supply Chain team. Over the past four years, he has focused on developing collaborative Integrated Value Chain partnerships, driving initiatives which span VMI, CPFR, Promotion Management, Decision Support, Order Fulfilment, Transportation / Logistics, and Warehouse Distribution.
A veteran of the U.S. Navy, Eric is also a past member of the VICS CPFR Subcommittees, served as co-chair of the Walmart Supplier Collaboration Board, and was President of the Northwest Arkansas Retail Link User Group.
Macro Strategist, Global Hunter Securities
Global Business and Consumer Sentiment Trends in 2014
Richard Hastings is the Macro Strategist with investment bank, Global Hunter Securities. Richard supports the firm’s activities in the energy space with insights into energy commodities and the economy, from world crude oil trends and natural gas, to local market construction, labor and gasoline price trends. Known for his work on the consumer and his background in commercial credit, Richard anticipated the financial crisis of 2008, issuing warnings during 2006 and 2007, followed by a bullish view on the stock market in early 2009 that anticipated the rally that began a few months later. Richard is a Certified Credit Executive with the National Association of Credit Management and serves on the board of directors of the CFA Society North Carolina. He is a member of the Market Technicians Association where he has achieved Level II of the CMT designation. His comments on markets and the economy are seen on CNBC, MarketWatch.com, Reuters, The Wall Street Journal and in other major international business channels.
Session topics to include:
- Wal-Mart Invoicing and Matching Information / Dealing with Wal-Mart as it Relates to Claims
- Angela Gautney, Director of Claims Management, Vendor Consulting Group
- Changing Role of Collaboration in Retail Supply Chain
- Kevin F. Smith, President and CEO, Sustainable Supply Chain Consulting
- Managing Deductions with Excel: Beginner and Advanced
- Jessica Butler, Principal, Attain Consulting Group
- Inventory Flow Innovations within Omnichannel Retail
- Dwight D. Hill, Founder and Managing Director, The Retail Advisory LLC
- Speed to Market - How Planning and Execution integration Delivers Improved Performance
- Mark Zelenak, VP, Retail and CPG,
- Brand Owner perspective on Implementing RFID in order to satisfy the Wal-Mart and Macy's initiative
- Gary Stegal, Senior Project Manager, Kayser-Roth Corporation
- Philip Calderbank, VP Global RFID, SML Group Ltd.
- Beyond Chargecard Transaction Data: The Importance of Data Security in the Supply Chain
- Gary Lynch, CEO & Founder The Risk Project, LLC
- Mobile Technology Changes The Container Store Compliance Landscape
- Beth Gonzalez, Senior Director of Merchandise Information Systems, The Container Store
- Detailed Look at the Perfect Scorecard: How do you measure up?
- Lora Cecere, Founder & CEO, Supply Chain Insights
- Omni Channel Strategies for Supply Chain Management
- Brian J. Gibson, Ph.D., Wilson Family Professor, Supply Chain Management, Auburn University
- Retailer and Merchandise Supplier Only Open Forums
- Victor Engesser, Retail Executive Advisor, RVCF
- Jessica Butler, Principal, Attain Consulting
- Retailer Panel Discussion: Successfully Managing a Supplier Pilot Program
- Retail professionals from Container Stores, AutoZone, Stage Stores
- Retailer/Supplier One-On-One Meetings
- GS1 - Sporting Goods Product Images and Attributes
- And so much more!
Confirmed Retailer Participants:
- Advance Auto
- Bob's Stores +
- Burlington Stores +
- David's Bridal
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Eastern Mountain Sports +
- Hudson's Bay Company +
- Lord & Taylor +
- Meijer +
- Nordstrom +
- REI +
- Stage Stores +
- The Buckle +
- The Container Store +
- Toys "R" Us +
- And more confirming soon!
+ Retailer/Supplier One-on-One Meetings
WHAT SOCIAL OPPORTUNITIES ARE THERE?
We have our evening networking functions, along with breaks, breakfast and lunch. More exciting, we have a Dinner Cruise around Sanibel Harbour on Tuesday, May 6!
|Register for the Conference:
|Reserve your space now to take full advantage of all the conference activities.
Residence Inn Fort Myers Sanibel
20371 Summerlin Rd
Fort Myers, Florida 33908
RVCF has secured rooms at the Residence Inn Fort Myers Sanibel, located 2 miles from the Sanibel Harbour Marriott. To secure a room at the special rate of $139 per night call the hotel directly at (239) 415-4150 and mentioning the RVCF Conference. Special room rates are on a first-come, first-serve basis and are only available for reservations made on or before Friday, April 18, 2014. Please note, there is NOT a shuttle being offered between venues.
Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
17260 Harbour Point Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33908
If you are currently reserved at the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa, you may confirm your reservations by calling the hotel at (239) 466-4000 and mentioning that you are part of the RVCF Conference.
|Sponsor and Exhibit Opportunities:
|RVCF offers service providers a variety of opportunities to position your company to our membership and conference attendees. If you are interested in availability and pricing, please contact Suzanne Stanzel at email@example.com.
Payment must be received 15 calendar days prior to the conference if scheduling 1:1 meetings. If not participating in 1:1 program, payment must be received prior to event taking place or registrant forfeits right to participate. Exceptions must be approved in advance; request for exception may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of your registration cancellations, a credit will be applied towards a future RVCF event, less a 25% administrative fee. In addition, there are no credits for any reason for any events where the registration rate is below $300 per person or where cancellation takes place within 7 calendar days of the start of the event. All cancellation requests must be submitted to email@example.com. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Acts of God, Fires, Strikes, or Cancellation of Event
In case this event is interrupted, postponed or discontinued due to (i) the exhibit hall having been destroyed or damaged, or (ii) if the show fails to take place as scheduled or is interrupted or discontinued for any reason, or (iii) access to the premises is prevented or interfered with by reason of any strike, lockout, injunction, act of war, act of terrorism or threat of terrorism, act of God, emergency declared by any governmental agency, etc., the attendee/registrant waives any and all damages and claims for damages, and agrees that the only liability of RVCF shall be, at RVCF's sole option, either to (a) reschedule the event or (b) to return to each attendee its registration fee, less a pro-rata share of all costs and expenses incurred by RVCF.
Mailing List Consent
By registering for this event, you agree to receive mailings from RVCF and its affiliates. You may receive information about RVCF products, services, and educational offerings that relate to your areas of interest. If you have questions or concerns, or wish to be removed from RVCF's list, please contact us at askRVCF@rvcf.com.
The registrants give permission to RVCF to use photographs, video or audio taken of them at the event in all forms of media, for any and all purposes including advertising, publicity, display, audiovisual, exhibition, commercial or editorial use, and release the RVCF, and any of its affiliates, associates, officers, employees, agents and members from any claims related thereto.