Retail Open Forum
Supplier Open Forum
Retail Only Conference
Annual Fall Conference
Business Development Representative - RVCF
Contribute to the RVCF's expansion by helping us build market position and develop new business relationships. Responsibilities include identifying potential clients, presenting opportunities for participation, negotiate and close contracts. This telecommuting position offers flexible hours and a base salary plus commission with potential of $60k+ annually for a talented sales representative.
Responsibilities and job requirements include:
- Research and identify potential business opportunities and contact potential partners to explore and propose partnership opportunities.
- Analyze potential business opportunities by market strategies and relationship requirements inline with internal priorities and operations and partners' objectives.
- Close business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Strengthen industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations; researching industry and related events.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Home office set up including high speed internet and computer required.
- Limited travel for participation at hosted events.
To submit your resume and cover letter, CLICK HERE.