Fall 2019 Conference Agenda Available
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Posted by: Susan Haupt
"There's no place like home" an this year, the RVCF Fall Conference is returning "home" to Scottsdale, AZ.
Our Agenda-at-a-Glance is available now and includes something for everyone.
General Sessions (all attendees):
- E-Com Packaging Costs Management
- EDI for suppliers E-com initiatives
- Carrier Scorecards
- New Innovative Hand Tag Technology
- PO Change Management
- Product Attributes and DIM Measurement
- Returns from the Consumer on E-Com Sales
- Addressing the Sizind Disparity Issue in Fashion
- Townhall Open Discussion on On-Time-in-Full (OTIF) Challenge
- ASN Work Flow
- Pro 65 and Other Product Safety Issues
- Drop Ship Best Practices
- How to Partner with Merchants
- Direct Ship Metrics to MEasure
- Deduction Policy Review
For Merchandise Suppliers:
- Executive Financial Reporting of Accounts Receivable
- Doing Business with Amazon Workshop
- Product Specific Issues - Round Tables
- New Ways of Managing Shortages
- Vendor Agreements Panel - Cost to serve - evaluating retail requirements.
Plus, a full day interactive workshop session where attendees will use the Design Thinking approach to address the challenges of e-commerce returns, retailer breakout sessions, retailer/suppliers 1:1 Meetings, a tour of Dillard's Distribution Center and more.
Participating retailers include:
- Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Ace Hardware
- Burlington Stores
- The Container Store
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Dunham Sports
- Hudson's Bay Company
- Lord & Taylor
- Tractor Supply Co.
- Ulta Beauty
...and more to be announced.
Exhibit space and sponsorships are available, contact email@example.com for more information.